Saturday, 21 August 2010

My First Card

Hello everybody. Today i have been making cards with my mum. She has helped me with some of the cutting. She has let me use her promarkers for the first time!! I have added a flower and a charm and some ribbon and also some stickles to make her all sparkly. My mum is going to add my card to some challenges for me.



Challenges
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ Papertake Weekly  - sketch
http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com/ Stampin for the Weekend  - anything goes
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/ Fab n Funky  - flower power
http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/ Creative Card Crew  - sparkle and shine
http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ My Time to Craft  - glitter and glitz
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/ Wild Orchid Crafts  - One for the Girls

14 comments:

  1. great card Milly moo :0)....hope you left some stash for me!!

    Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous card Milly !! :-) The image is one of my fafourate Anya's and your colouring is amazing !! I LOVE her sparkly dress and the papers and embellies you used are perfect :-)

    very well done !! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW - THIS IS FABULOUS ! I just love this image and you have coloured her beautifully.
    Lovin the sparkly eyeshadow.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week

    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh Milly Moo this is so pretty! What a gorgeous card. You obviously take after your very talented mummy. I hope you put the lids back on her Promarkers;-) Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milly your card is amazing, love all the sparkle to,think your mum may have some competition now.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helo Milly Moo I love the card the glitter is brilliant. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a bright 'glittery' creation. Love the colours and layout. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at MAWTT this week, good luck! hugs Heidi (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mills
    gorgeous card and love the glittery eyes....
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Milly, this is simply fabulous and perfect for our challenge at My Time to Craft this week! Thanks for joining us!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi.What a fab card,your colouring is brilliant.I can't wait to see what else you make.Elisa.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done Milly, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Milly you have done a great job with your first card, you should be very proud of yourself, it's fabulous.
    I am glad Mummy entered you into the MAWTT glitter challenge. I hope you come and see us again sometime.
    Luv Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is absolutely gorgeous, you have done a fantastic job with this card. Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge, good luck sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card! Fabulous colouring and layout and I can't believe it's your first card - you are so talented!! Thanks for
    playing at SFTW!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete